Our comprehensive Biomass Heat Supply Plan provides you with a 100% outsourced solution for your renewable heat.
with a heat supply plan, we undertake the complete management of the biomass heating system including fuel supply, maintenance, call outs, and metering and monitoring. you pay only for heat you use on a kwh basis, and we manage the whole system for you so you can get on with your day job!
Advantages to the Heat Supply Plan:
- Pay only for the heat you use on a kWh basis
- Guaranteed system performance and minimised ‘downtime’ contractually agreed
- Long term fuel security and price certainty
- Support with Renewable Heat Incentive Compliance
What our Biomass Heat Supply Plan includes:
- All wood fuel (wood chip or wood pellets)
- Regular servicing and maintenance of the biomass boiler and heating system
- Non-domestic RHI reporting and administration on your behalf
- Monthly billing based only on the renewable heat you use (at an agreed fee per kWh)
- Performance guarantees – meaning you can have total peace of mind
heat supply is becoming increasingly popular with businesses and organisations who don’t have the staff in-house to run and maintain biomass heating systems. our heat supply clients include local authorities, nhs boards, housing associations and businesses.
江苏体彩网7位数开奖charging per kwh for service and heat supply means that we are as focused as you are on successfully delivering biomass heat and are proactive in preventing problems. structuring our service offering this way means we are only paid if the systems are working.
wherever you are in the country we can provide a fully managed service which offers guaranteed renewable heat. we have strong relationships and a presence in the wood fuel supply chain which means we are able to source robust fuel supply. our extensive network of engineers means we can undertake routine maintenance and troubleshooting quickly and effectively allowing us to offer guaranteed availability.