Our clients are using their own wood fuel, creating new income streams and saving money
Switching to biomass heat for rural estates and farms is an obvious choice, allowing freedom from hikes in LPG or oil prices and attracting payments through the non-domestic RHI (Renewable Heat Incentive). Biomass boilers are used for single site or district heating schemes (linking several buildings), and frequently for grain drying. New biomass CHP江苏体彩网7位数开奖 products will have further applications.
The benefits of wood fuel multiply when landowers are able to produce their own wood chip meaning costs reduce even further. We have helped a number of landowners develop their own wood fuel production facilities and can advise on using biomass boilers for grain drying江苏体彩网7位数开奖 and similar applications.
江苏体彩网7位数开奖now, small scale chp plants are also available providing electricity as well as heat output for those who have a high and continuous demand for power.
The benefits of biomass heating for rural estates and farms include:
- Cost savings/carbon savings
- Deliver a payback on investment through the RHI (Renewable Heat Incentive)
- Use in residential, agricultural and leisure buildings, as single site or in district heating arrangement
- Use for grain drying and similar processes
- Greater autonomy through providing own wood fuel
- Opportunity to diversify into fuel production for sale to generate income
- Local fuel – creates jobs, provides a chain of custody
- Budgetary stability – reduces dependence on fluctuating oil prices
- Sustainability credentials to attract green pound for residential accommodation
Find out more about Biomass CHP (Combined Heat and Power)
Biomass Heating Systems – Case Studies
click on one of the wood energy case studies below to find out more: